Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The other me says it is about time I build a personal blog, seperate and distinct from my business blog South East Shipping News. So this the beginning. Ironically my horoscope today said not to begin anything new. Instead it suggested I continue projects I started recently. That wouild be either one of two things. The Optional Delusion, my book about the exploration of Mars which I am updating to resubmit to agents and editors, or my colonoscopy. That project began yesterday with consuming the funky brine. This morning some very skilled doctors gave me a blast of Michael Jackson medicine and a slipped calmly into darkness. When I awoke they said I should come back in five years when I might have a reason for another checkup. Funny, national liberal public radio this morning had a special report on colon cancer screening that I heard while riding the porcelain stallion.

No comments:

Post a Comment