Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tiger Wood's babe selection

The other me has been wondering about Tiger Woods but afraid to say anything. I really like Tiger and watch more golf when he is competing than when he is out. This mistress mess up is a surprise to me because he seemed to have his life on an orderly and rather ordinary family path, despite the influence of Barkley and MJ. Then we get this succession of girfriends, some of whom seem to have been paid for their friendship. And the other me is worried that racists feelings are creeping in when I ask: Did Tiger buy, borrow or woo any African-American female companions? Why not? With such a lovely European model wife, why the need to sneek around with barflies, bimbos and tinsel tarts? Which one does not have a tramp stamp? And which one has the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment